December 18th, 2021
December 18th, 2021
HDMI Audio Driver Download Windows 32-bit/64-bit
HDMI Audio Driver:
The HDMI Audio Driver is a software complement to your sound card that enables you to benefit from your PC’s Audio capabilities. This driver supports the output of HDMI audio. If you can’t hear sound through the HDMI port after upgrading to Windows.
Windows is not without audio issues. Even using an HDMI connection or regular desktop speakers, you must have faced this problem. Either the speakers are not working or the music is not working. Sometimes, the speaker works and the music doesn’t work. Sometimes, when changing from headphones to speakers we have these audio issues.
On many occasions of your life, you want the best audio system which makes your event more memorable for you. But if you do not have any proper audio system due to the expiry of the driver you feel so embarrassed in front of your guest. So here we provide you with the best driver for your HDMI Audio system.
After researching various forums on the internet, I found that many people are facing problems with audio drivers on Windows. So if you have a brand sound card like below, installing the latest HD audio drivers from the below locations would solve the problem most of the time.
Benefits of HDMI Audio Driver:
Many computers problems are caused by missing or outdated device drivers, especially in Windows 10. If your desktop or laptop is running slow or keeps crashing or hanging, there is a good chance that updating your drivers will fix the problem.
- Ensures your hardware runs at peak performance.
- Fixes bugs so your system will have fewer crashes.
- Unlocks new features and configuration options in your devices, especially with video cards and gaming devices.
HDMI Audio Driver Supported Operating Systems:
The following operating systems support the HDMI Audio Driver. Download the latest version of HDMI Audio Driver for your computer’s operating system. All downloads available on this website have been scanned by the latest anti-virus software and are guaranteed to be virus and malware-free.
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
How to Install HDMI Audio Driver:
The following steps you can follow to install HDMI Audio Driver manually. To install and driver files or manually update the drivers or overwrite the existing drivers.
- Download the latest version of HDMI Audio Driver from the given link in the post above.
- Unzip or extract the .cab file to any location on your hard disk.
- Find Device Manager using Control Panel or shortcuts in your selective Windows.
- Right-click the sound driver (most probably the name will be something like Conextant HD…Something)
- Now select Update Driver software from the option.
- Select the folder, which you have extracted in step 1.
- If you have already had that driver installed, you have to upgrade it.
- For this, select the option “Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer”.
- Click “Have Disk”.
- Now select the location in step 1 and click OK.
In some cases, the speaker works and music doesn’t work. This is sometimes the incompatibility between the hardware and Windows. For this type of case please contact us in the comments section. Still, if you face any problems with audio drivers, please comment in the section below.
I will try to troubleshoot or find the right drivers for you. Please share this article, if you like it. Thank you for your attention towards our website.