July 11th, 2021
July 11th, 2021
CDC VCom Driver v2.000 (Latest Version) Free Download
CDC VCom Driver:
It is a software application especially for MediaTek (MTK) processor smartphones which allows a successful connection between Andriod devices and a computer. This makes it possible to easily sync your phone data and settings using a USB cable through the computer. Moreover, you can transfer files, images, videos, music, apps, and documents between your Andriod phone and PC. Besides, you can even install the firmware on your MediaTek phone using the SP Flash tool.
MediaTek VCom Driver that makes your Windows computer compatible with flashing Andriod custom ROMs via the use of SP tools or any recommended tools. MediaTek VCom Driver also makes your computer utilize the full use of SP Flash or any other recommended tools. At times, the absence of a VCom Driver on your Windows computer makes it difficult for your PC to detect the MTK65XX Device to flashed.
Supporting Operating Systems
Following systems supports the CDC VCom Driver
Installations steps for CDC VCom Driver:
Follow the steps to install the CDC VCom Driver
- Extract the downloaded Driver on your computer from the download link given above.
- Go to Control panel on your computer, and lunch Device Manager.
- Under Device Manager, single click on your computer name which is present at the top of the Device tree.
- Click on the Action Tab in the Device Manager.
- Form the list of options, click on the Add legacy hardware.
- This option will not appear unless you single click on your Computer Name.
- Furthermore, a Welcome to the Add Hardware Wizard Windows will pop up.
- To continue, click on next.
- In the next windows, choose the second option i.e. Install the hardware that I manually select from a list.
- As soon as you click next, Windows will ask about the type of hardware you want to install.
- Choose Show All Devices and tap next.
- A new Windows will appears as shown on the screen of your PC.
- Simply click on the Have Disk option.
- Click on Browser and select the Andriod CDC Driver setup file from the extracted folder.
- Make sure that you are installing the Andriod Gadget VCom Driver as shown on your screen.
- After selecting the Andriod CDC Driver installation process.
- As soon as you click Next, a windows security prompt will pop up.
- Simply click on Install this driver software anyway option.
- This will actually start the Andriod CDC Driver installation process.
- It will require at least a few minutes to finish the process.
- So wait and be patient.
- As soon as the process completes, a successful message will appear.
- Simply tab on the Finish Option.
Here is the download link, Now download the CDC VCOM Driver free from our website. If you face any problem with the installations of Drivers you can ask us in the comments section of our post.