November 1st, 2021
November 1st, 2021
Xerox Universal Print Driver Free Download Latest Version 2021
Xerox Universal Print Driver:
This is a Driver that allows you to use all the functions of your device. The version of this Driver is located on CD-ROM that is included with the device. Adding the Xerox Goble Print Driver to your workplace means less IT involvement and less hassle for the end-users. There’s no need to download individual printer drivers for every device in your office. The Xerox Universal Print Driver is a truly universal printer driver that lets you print to virtually any printer on a multifunction printer. Even to those made by other manufacturers.
Xerox is partnering with Microsoft to host print infrastructure in the cloud, eliminating the need for onsite print severs and installing printer Drivers on Windows devices. Integrated with Microsoft 365, Universal Print provides centralized printer set-up, Management, and maintenance for Windows 10 devices.
The Xerox Universal Print Driver manages Xerox and non-Xerox printers on your network with a single, easy-to-use interface. It dramatically simplifies enterprise printer management for IT managers, making it easy to add and update printers without changing drivers.
Supported OS for Xerox Universal Print Driver:
- Windows 7, 32/64 bit
- Windows 8, 32/64 bit
- Windows 8.1, 32/64 bit
- Windows 10, 32/64 bit
- Windows 11
- Windows Server 2008 32/64 bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 64 bit
- Windows Server 2012 64 bit
- Windows Server 2012 R2 64 bit
- Windows Server 2016 64 bit
- Windows Server 2019 64 bit
- Windows Server 2022 64 bit
- Novell: Open Enterprise Server
- Citrix XenApp 7.15-7.17
Key Features of Xerox Universal Print Driver:
- Let’s IT managers qualify, deploy and manage all print devices on the network using a single Driver.
- Greatly simplifies replacing or updating network print devices.
- Fast and easy installation of new devices improves IT efficiency.
- Quick installation, users can immediately use the driver without requiring IT assistance.
- The user interface shows the most-used features on the first tab, so users can easily find and select printer options.
- Easy to use across an enterprise.
- Forward compatible with future Xerox products, meaning you don’t need to upgrade your drivers when you add new equipment to your fleet.
- Built-in online help assists with troubleshooting and support for Xerox products worldwide, in 26 languages.
- Dynamic pre-configuration.
- Earth smart features let you configure a variety of paper-saving features on your Xerox product in one convenient place.
How to install Xerox Universal Print Driver:
- First of all download the Xerox Universal Print Driver from the above link given in this post.
- Now locate your saved file and start to install it.
- Select add a local printer.
- Select create a new port.
- Select Standard TCP/IP Port from the dropdown menu.
- Type your Printer’s IP address into the Hostname or IP address filed. The Port name field will automatically populate. Note: The IP address of the device can be acquired from the machine status at the device, or from a Configuration page.
- Select Next.
- Select Xerox Global Print Driver from the list.
- Select Next
- Select Replace the current driver.
- Select next
- Enter the Model Name of the printer into the printer Name Field. This will be used to identify the printer from Windows.
- Select the Required sharing option.
- Select Next
- Select Finish.
The Xerox Global Print Driver is a truly universal printer driver ideal for IT administrators and large companies with multiple devices. Now here is the latest download link for the Xerox Universal print driver. It is an official link so you can install it according to the above installation steps. Thank you for co