June 21st, 2021
June 21st, 2021
Xerox Global Print Driver PCL6 64-bit Download Free For Windows
Xerox Global Print Driver
The Xerox Global print driver manages Xerox and non-Xerox printers on your network with a single, easy-to-use interface. It dramatically simplifies enterprise printer management for IT managers, making it easy to add and update printers without changing drivers.
PCL6 32-bit Print Driver
PCL6 32-bit Print driver is the driver that supports multiple languages. After the driver installation completes, the driver languages are set to the languages of the client operating system. This PCL6 driver version of the Xerox Global Print Driver uses the windows add printer wizard and should be used if your security policies prohibit downloading the “Install from web” driver package. For complete instructions, please refer to the installation guide.
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
How to install Xerox Global Print Driver PCL6 32-bit
- Select add print from the Devices and printers windows to begin the installation.
- Select add a local printer.
- Select Create a new port.
- Select Standard TCP/IP port from the dropdown menu.
- Type your printer’s IP address into the Hostname or IP address field. The Port name field will automatically populate.
- Select next, Select Xerox Global Print Driver from the list.
- Select next, select Replace the current driver.
- Select next, Enter the Model name of the printer into the printer name field. This will be used to identify the printer from Windows.
- Then select next and select the required sharing option.
- Select next, select finish.
Click the link to download the driver from our website. Use the links on this page to download the latest version of Xerox Global Print Driver PCL6. So you can download the latest Xerox Global Print Driver PCL6 from this page.