June 29th, 2021
June 29th, 2021
Samsung USB Driver v1.7.43 Free Download For Windows
Samsung USB Driver
Samsung USB driver is a Windows program that allows your computer to communicate with your Samsung Galaxy Smartphone and tablet over USB. The driver is needed to transfer files, syncing data, and flashing the stock firmware using Odin. Samsung is a small application that helps you to connect Samsung devices to the computer. On our website, we also share all versions of the Samsung USB Driver. We recommended, use the latest version of the driver.
Samsung USB Driver for PC is the driver file specially designed for Samsung devices. These USB Drivers help you establish a good and secure connection between the Samsung device and windows PC or laptop. You can share and transfer files from your laptop or PC to the Samsung device and vice versa through these drivers.
Features of Samsung USB Driver
- These USB Drivers are 100% safe and secure to use on your PC.
- Samsung USB Driver doesn’t cost a single penny.
- After having Samsung USB Driver installed on your PC, you can share and sync all your files between the computer and Samsung Smartphone having complete control.
- When it connected with a USB cable it permits your system to communicate directly with any of your Samsung smartphones.
Samsung USB Driver v1.7.43
The Samsung Driver comes in a zip package that needs to be extracted from the computer. After extracting the driver, you will get the final setup file (.exe). Use the setup file (.exe) to install the Samsung Driver on your computer.
Samsung USB Driver v1.7.43 helps you connect your Samsung Galaxy Android smartphone, Tablet, and other Samsung device to your computer without having to install a separate Samsung PC suite software application.
The latest Samsung USB Driver is compatible with all Andriod-based Samsung Galaxy mobile phones and tablets. These devices include the following.
- Galaxy S21, Galaxy S21 Plus, and Galaxy S21 Ultra.
- Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20 Plus, and S20 Ultra, and S20 FE
- Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra
- Galaxy S9/S9 Plus and more.
File Name: Samsung-USB-Driver-v22.214.171.124.exe
File Size: 35.2 MB
Compatibility: Windows XP/Vista/7/10(32-bit and 64-bit)
How to Install Samsung USB Driver on Windows
To install the Samsung USB Driver on Windows follow the steps below here.
- First, download the Samsung USB Driver zip package on your PC.
- Extract the downloaded zip file using an archive tool like WinRAR or 7zip.
- Open the extracted folder and double-click on the Drive’s executable file (Samsung_USB_Driver_v126.96.36.199.exe)
- The Microsoft install wizard should now show up on your computer’s screen.
- Click “yes” when prompted to allow user account control.
- Click “Next” in the driver installation Windows.
- Next, select your preferred language and country, and click “next”.
- Choose the location on the PC where you want to install the driver (Default is: C/Program file/ Samsung/USB Drivers).
- Finally, click “install” to install the Samsung USB Driver on your Windows PC.
- Finally, click “Finish” once the installation completes.
Now that you have been able to download and install Samsung USB Drivers, go ahead and connect automatically to recognize your Galaxy smartphone or tablet automatically without any issues. You can now transfer files or use Odin to flash the firmware. So, if you’re an avid Samsung Galaxy user and always looking for customizations or flashing or data syncing on your Samsung Galaxy Device by using the Windows PC/Laptop, the Samsung USB Driver will be the ice on the cake for you. This USB Driver works perfectly on all the Samsung Galaxy Devices running on Android OS.
Here is the download link so you can download it from here. It is the latest version of the Samsung USB V1.743.0 Driver.