November 28th, 2019
November 20th, 2022
MTK USB VCom Drivers Windows 10 Download Free
MTK USB VCom Drivers Windows 10 Download Free:
Download now the latest MTK VCom Drivers for Windows 10 from this page. This is the best and the working driver software will help you to connect your device easily to the computer OS. The working USB driver is the free software that will help you in connecting your MediaTek Android mobile devices easily.
The latest working USB driver for MTK VCom (MediaTek) devices is freely provided below here. the latest working USB driver is free software that will help you to connect the device easily to the OS. Here we are going to share the latest and the working MTK VCom Drivers for Windows 10. Just you have to install the drivers to connect your devices easily to the OS. The latest and the working MTK VCom Drivers are provided to download free for Windows.
- Get now the latest MTK VCom Drivers.
- Install them on your Windows 10.
- Reboot OS.
- Fix the issues after this restart.
Connect your device now. Use the original USB data cable to create a successful connection. The latest and the working MTK VCom Drivers are provided below. thanks for downloading from our site.
MTK USB VCom Drivers Windows 10:
Using an MTK USB VCom Driver in Windows 10 can be a tricky task. There are several things you need to be aware of. You need to ensure that the device is recognized and that you are able to flash the firmware files.
Installing the Driver:
Using the MTK USB VCom driver is important if you have a MediaTek-based device. This driver allows you to connect your device to your PC and flash the firmware. This driver will also allow you to customize your device. There are two methods of installing the MTK USB VCom driver for Windows 10. You can either install it manually or use a tool.
The easiest method is to use an automatic driver update tool. This tool will scan your PC for missing drivers and install the ones you need. It supports Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10.
A more complicated method is to use the Device Manager. The Device Manager is a Windows feature that can be opened by clicking on the Start button. It lists the devices and their drivers. You can also manually add or update them. You can use the Device Manager to install the MTK USB VCom driver for Windows.
In the Device Manager, you should see a yellow triangle. If you click on it, you will be able to see an Add Hardware wizard. When the wizard pops up, you will have to select the type of hardware you have.
Flashing firmware files:
Using a Windows PC to flash the firmware on a MediaTek phone requires the installation of the MTK USB VCom driver. This driver allows your PC to recognize the Preloader of your device. These drivers are not digitally signed, so they are easy to install. Using an unsigned driver can lead to errors, including the dreaded “This Device Can’t Start (Code 10)” error.
- In order to install the MTK USB VCOM driver, the first download and extract the file. This can be done using the file manager.
- Once the file has been extracted, navigate to the driver folder.
- This will usually be located in the C: Program FilesMediaTekSP Driver folder.
- Once you have the folder open, click Open and then OK.
- After you have extracted the file, you can then follow the instructions to install the driver. The instructions will vary based on the version of Windows you have installed. For example, if you have Windows 10 64-bit installed, you can access it in the settings area of the operating system. If you have Windows 7 installed, you can access it from the control panel.
Detecting devices while writing IMEI:
Detecting devices while writing IMEI with MTK USB VCom Drivers Windows 10 can be done with some simple steps. Using these drivers, you can write your device’s IMEI number and connect it to your PC. Using this device, you can transfer files between your phone and PC.
You can also use this device to flash IMEI numbers on MTK phones, but you must first install the Mediatek VCOM driver. You can download the driver from the MTK website, and then install it on your PC.
The MTK USB driver can be installed on Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8. If you are using Windows 10, you can install it using the steps below.
The MTK driver can be installed automatically with the help of an auto-installer. You can also manually install it. If you are not familiar with computer skills, you can get help from a professional.
The IMEI number is the unique identification number for a mobile device. You can find the number on the back of the phone. You can also find it underneath the battery. After you enter the number, click on the “write” button. This should result in a green success message.
Removing the Driver:
Getting the MTK USB VCom driver for Windows 10 to work requires some steps.
- First, you will need to download the driver. You can download it from the links below.
- Then, you will need to install it. You can either do it manually or automatically. The manual installation requires patience and the driver has to be downloaded and installed step by step.
- Then, you will need to open Device Manager. You can find this app in the Start menu, Control Panel, or by searching Device Manager in Cortana.
- Once you open it, you will be able to see the “Ports (COM & LPT)” section. You can also see the “Have Disk” and “Install Hardware Manually” options.
After you have installed the MTK USB VCom driver for Windows 10, you will need to update it. To do this, you will need to disable driver signature enforcement in Windows. You can find this in the Settings menu. You will also need to restart your PC in order to make the changes.