July 9th, 2021
July 9th, 2021
MTK CDC Driver Auto Installer v1.1352 Latest Download Free
MTK CDC Driver
MTK CDC Driver is a very essential software to upgrade, update, restoring, and flashing your Android phone to the computer. If your Andriod phone is stuck at the boot logo and you want a quick solution to repair your phone, then use Andriod CDC Driver to fix the problem by detecting your phone in the various Flash Tools through the Andriod CDC serial port. This package (android-CDC-driver.zip) is for Andriod devices which require CDC USB Drivers to communicate with PC either to flash the firmware file or to transfer files to and from device to PC.
MTK CDC Driver Auto Installer:
It helps to make the Bridge connection between MTK/Qualcomm Chipset Smartphones and PC/laptop. Which is transfer data from smartphones to computers and vice versa. You can’t flash your Andriod phone without installing any CDC Driver on the computer. So, first, download and install the Andriod CDC Driver, and then you will able to flash your device quite easily.
Android CDC USB Driver helps to detect any MTK, Qualcomm smartphones into the various flash tools to repair your phone. CDC Preloader Driver comes with an auto-installer package for different windows.
Key Features of MTK CDC Driver Auto Installer:
- The CDC Driver installer works on both MTK, Qualcomm Andriod devices.
- It is 100% working and fully verified.
- No need to worry about viruses or malware.
- It has a manual Driver installer.
- SP Flash tool.
- Paid Box support
Supported Operating Systems
MTK CDC Driver Auto installer supports the OS is
Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
How to Install MTK CDC Driver Auto Installer?
- Always download Andriod QCom MTK CDC Driver’s latest version from the above-given link.
- Install 7zip or WinRAR software on PC/Laptop, if already install it skip these steps.
- Extract QCom MTK CDC Driver on your PC/Laptop.
- Andriod QCom MTK CDC Driver setup is available for 64-bit and 32-bit Windows.
- Open the Andriod QCom MTK CDC Driver setup.
- Wait for a few seconds setup will be installed.
- At last, done ok and finish.
In this post, I share you can manually install Andriod CDC Driver on your PC. If you are still stuck in some steps or could not understand anything relating to this topic, you can let us know in the comments section below.
Here is the download here above the post, it’s the official link now you can download it free.