June 10th, 2021
June 10th, 2021
HP Synaptics TouchPad Driver v184.108.40.206 Download Free
HP Synaptics TouchPad Driver
The Synaptics TouchPad Driver is a free set of touch-control drivers. Some laptops have a touchpad controller and sometimes the files that control the touchpad are corrupted or removed. If your touchpad has stopped working it may be that they need a new driver which is what you get if you download this file.
Windows operating systems automatically apply a generic driver that allows users to benefit from basic touch function; however advanced features will not be available until the proper files are installed. When enabled by required software, the touchpad component is recognized by computers, and all developed features are made accessible.
The previous touchpad settings are reset to cleared when the Synaptics TouchPad legacy driver is updated. This occurs after the Synaptics driver is downloaded and installed through Windows updates.
Synaptics TouchPad Driver for HP 1000-1422LA. This package provides the driver that enables the Synaptics TouchPad in the supported operating system. The driver enables general touchpad functionality, (for example double-tap and scroll) and provides a user interface-Compatible devices; D8C03LA, D8C03LAR.
Following are the systems that support HP Synaptics TouchPad Driver.
- Windows 7,
- Windows 7 64-bit,
- Windows 8,
- Windows 10,
- Windows 8 64-bit
Last Update June 11, 2021
Platform All Windows
File Size 182 MB
Download the latest Synaptics TouchPad Driver
You can choose to download the latest touchpad driver from Synaptics official website.
- Go to Synaptics Resources Center.
- Scroll down, you should then see the TouchPad Driver Support under the Drivers pane.
- Find Windows 10, then click Download.
- Un-zip the download zip file to find and install the driver for your Synaptics touchpad.
To install the Synaptics TouchPad Driver Support
Following steps are followed to install the Synaptic TouchPad Driver Support
- Make sure that all system requirements are met.
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location(such as your desktop).
- Locate and double-click on the newly-downloaded file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
You can download the HP Synaptics TouchPad Driver from our website. All the useful information is available here so, you can visit our site all time for all updates of drivers. Given link