December 2nd, 2021
December 2nd, 2021
HDMI Driver Windows 11 (v18.104.22.1689) Download
HDMI Driver Windows 11:
HDMI means (High Definition Multimedia Interface), the default audio/video connection standard, can bump into issues sometimes. Many would wonder if they can update their HDMI Driver on their Windows 10/11 PC to fix problems like HDMI signal, no sound, or not working at all. Is there a Driver for your HDMI port?
If so, you are lucky, you can fix the issues by updating the HDMI driver. In this post, we will discuss the best ways to update HDMI Drivers and fix HDMI-related problems. Before getting into details on how to update HDMI Driver, there are a few things that you need to check.
- Firstly make sure the HDMI port and cable are working. For this, you can try connecting it with another TV or another system and see if it is working or not.
- Plug off from your TV and re-Plug the HDMI port to see if the issue is fixed.
- If not, try using another HDMI cable and see if that fixes the problem.
- In most cases, the problem is due to the HDMI cable. However, if your HDMI cable is fine. it seems the issues are caused due to an outdated driver.
HDMI is a great way to transfer your display from a computer to a second monitor or TV and from consoles to your TV and more. But getting the right setup done for the cables is very important in order to make sure this works properly. In this guide, we will talk about how you can easily fix various common issues you face while using an HDMI driver.
Supported Operated Systems:
Following are the operating systems that support the HDMI Driver.
- Windows XP
- Windows XP 64-bit
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista 64-bit
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows 11
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
How to Update HDMI Driver Windows 11:
To use Advance Driver Updater to update the HDMI Driver for Windows 11 Follow these steps.
- Download and install the Advanced Driver Updater from the official link here.
- Launch the best driver updating tool-Advance Driver Updater.
- Now start Scan now button.
- Wait for the scanning process to finish. Thereafter, review scan results.
- To update, the graphics driver using the trial version, click the updated driver next to it. However, if you are a registered user, you can click Update all to update all outdated drivers at once.
- Restart the PC to apply the change.
Hope the above post helps you to fix the issues you were experiencing with HDMI Driver Windows 11. Please share your feedback in the comments section. In addition to the above steps, we also suggest disconnecting the HDMI cable from ports, shutting down the device for 3-5 minutes, and then restarting and reconnecting everything. This also helps fix the HDMI issue.
In the above post, we provide you with the official link for the HDMI Driver Windows 11, which will help you to resolve all your problems so, download it and get started to work. If you find the information helpful, share it with others and share your feedback with us in the comments section.