May 15th, 2023
May 15th, 2023
Dell TouchPad Driver Windows 10 64 Bit Download
To Download the official version of Driver:
To download the Dell Touchpad driver for Windows 10 64-bit, you can follow these steps:
- The latest version of the driver is provided on this page to download.
- Or you can visit the Dell Support website: Go to the official Dell Support website. Select your product: Enter the Service Tag or the model of your Dell laptop in the search box provided on the Dell Support website and click on “Submit” or press Enter.
- Locate the Dell TouchPad Driver Windows 10 64 Bit Download & Downloads section: On the product support page, navigate to the “Drivers & Downloads” section. It is usually located under the “Drivers & Downloads” or “Drivers, Manuals & Support” tab.
- Select your operating system: Choose “Windows 10 64-bit” as your operating system from the available options. Ensure that you select the correct version to match your system.
- Find the Touchpad driver: Look for the Touchpad or Synaptics driver in the list of available drivers for your Dell laptop model. The driver file may have a name similar to “Dell Touchpad Driver” or “Synaptics Touchpad Driver.”
- Download the driver: Click on the “Download” button next to the Touchpad driver to start the download. You may be prompted to save the file or specify a location on your computer to save it.
- Install the driver: Once the driver file is downloaded, locate it on your computer and double-click on it to run the installer. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
- Restart your computer: After the installation is complete, it is recommended to restart your computer to ensure that the driver is fully installed and functioning correctly.
Please note that the steps provided above are general guidelines, and the exact process may vary depending on the Dell Support website layout or updates. If you encounter any difficulties or have further questions, it is recommended to consult the Dell Support website or contact Dell customer support for assistance.
How to install the Driver on Windows 10?
To install the Dell Touchpad driver on Windows 10, you can follow these steps:
- Locate the downloaded driver: Once the driver file is downloaded, locate it on your computer. It is usually located in the Downloads folder or the location you specified during the download.
- Run the driver installer: Double-click on the driver file to run the installer. If prompted by User Account Control (UAC), click “Yes” to allow the installation to proceed.
- Follow the on-screen instructions: The installer will guide you through the installation process. Follow the on-screen instructions, such as accepting the license agreement and selecting the installation location.
- Complete the installation: Once the installation is complete, you may be prompted to restart your computer. If so, save any unsaved work and click “Finish” or “Restart Now” to complete the installation.
- Configure Touchpad settings (optional): After restarting your computer, you can customize the Touchpad settings to your preference. Look for a Touchpad icon in the system tray (near the clock) or in the Windows Control Panel. Click on the icon or open the Control Panel, find the Touchpad settings, and adjust them according to your needs.
- Test the Touchpad: Once the driver is installed and configured, test the Touchpad to ensure it is working correctly. Move your finger on the Touchpad to move the mouse cursor, try different gestures, and test the left and right-click functionality.
If you encounter any issues during the installation process or if the Touchpad does not work correctly after installing the driver, you can try the following steps:
- Restart your computer: Sometimes a simple restart can resolve driver-related issues.
- Check for Windows updates: Ensure that your Windows 10 operating system is up to date by checking for any available updates. Some updates may include fixes or enhancements for the Touchpad functionality.
- Reinstall the Dell TouchPad Driver Windows 10 64 Bit Download: If the installation was not successful or the Touchpad is still not working correctly, uninstall the driver from the Windows Device Manager, and then reinstall it using the downloaded driver file. To access the Device Manager, right-click on the Start button, choose “Device Manager,” locate the Touchpad device, right-click on it, and select “Uninstall device.” Then, run the downloaded driver installer again.
If the issue persists, it’s recommended to contact Dell support for further assistance, as they can provide specific guidance for your Dell laptop model and troubleshoot any hardware or driver-related problems.