July 13th, 2021
July 13th, 2021
Apple USB Driver Windows 10 Latest Free Download
Apple USB Driver
If you connect any device for example iPhone, Ipad, or IPad to your computer with a mobile USB cable and your computer doesn’t recognize your device iPhone, iPad, or iPod. The issues above mention because of Apple Mobile Device USB Driver has not installed on your computer successfully. To resolve this issue or problem, please follow the steps that we told how to install Apple USB Driver manually on your computer.
You may need to download, install or update Apple USB Driver on windows 10/8/7 because Apple Mobile USB Driver or Apple Mobile Device service missing and your computer or iTunes cannot recognize your iPhone, iPad, or iPod.
What is an Apple Mobile Device USB Driver?
Apple Mobile Device USB Driver is the Driver for Windows PC to detect and communicate with apple mobile devices such as iPhone, iPad, iPod that are connected to the PC via USB. If the driver is missing or corrupted, your computer will have trouble detecting your Apple devices that are plugged in.
Windows Vista (64-Bit)
Windows 7 (64-Bit)
Windows 8 (64-Bit)
How to Install Apple USB Driver For Windows 10
Once you download the driver from our website then you need to install it. To install a driver in Windows, you will need to use a built-in utility called Device Manager. It allows you to see all of the devices recognized by your system and the drivers associated with them.
- Open Device Manager, In Windows 10, right-click the Start menu and select Device Manager.
- And Plugin your device.
- Find USB Controllers click Apple Mobile Device USB Driver.
- Now, Right-click and then select update driver software.
- Then, Click Browser my PC for driver software then click on Go the program.
- Click on C:/Program files (x64/x86)/ downloaded files/Apple/Mobile Device Support/Drivers.
- Now click and pick from a list of drivers on your PC.
- Then click Apple Mobile Device USB Driver easily.
- Then click Next, then close and exit Device Manager.
- Now Restart your computer/laptop and use Apple Driver for Your Apple iPhone.
Normally, once the new Apple Mobile device USB Driver is downloaded on Windows 10 when you manage to connect the iPhone or iPad to Windows 10. it will be recognized automatically.
In a word, no matter you download the apple mobile device USB Driver just to update the driver for windows 10 or to resolve Apple Driver is not showing up in Device manager on always Available for you.